Insurance Agents Errors and Omissions Insurance
NIU offers Errors and Omissions Insurance to insurance agents, brokers, MGAs and MGUs. For over 50 years NIU and its affiliates have been providing excellent customer service and administrative support for your insurance needs. NIU can provide your agency with a competitive quote for your E & O coverage through several of the largest and most reliable insurance providers. Coverage is available for all sizes and types of insurance agencies, including Retail Agents, Specialty Agent's, Chains, (start ups welcomed) and Brokers, as well as Wholesale Brokers and MGA's.
You may be asking yourselves what Errors and Omissions Insurance is and why should you purchase it. Errors and Omissions Insurance is business liability insurance for professionals such as insurance agents, managing general agencies and wholesale brokers. This type of insurance helps to protect a professional, an individual or a company from bearing the full cost for lawsuits relating to an error or omission in providing covered Professional Services. "Even Insurance Professionals can make a mistake." Some highlights are outlined below:
- Discounts for loss-free experience and loss-control efforts
- Prior Acts Protection for qualifying applicants
- Limits starting from $300,000 to $2,000,000 (Higher options available)
- Coverage For Tax Preparation & Bookkeeping Service (optional)
- Premiums Starting as low as $1,000 & Deductibles from $2,500
- Defense cost outside the limit (optional)
- Fast turn around time for quotes Our Insurance Agents E & O Program is quoted in house.
- Premium Financing options
To obtain a quote please contact our office at 800-338-2680 Ext 299 for more information, or you can download and fax our
application. Simply fill it out and fax it back to us at 561-226-3611.
E & O applications: California --- All Other States